- Kitekraft & Kitepower have reached new funding worth in $1,6 M and 850.000 EUR respectively
- Kitemil & Enerkite are running crowdfunding campaigns
Airborne Wind Europe as an association that works on behalf of the development of airborne wind energy wants to congratulate our members after getting new fundraising. Find out more below:
- Kitekraft raised new funding valued at $1,6 M to continue its development towards a first pilot installation. It comes from lead investor SCHWEIZER KAPITAL GLOBAL IMPACT FUND AG who already contributed to its pre-seed funding in 2019 next to SiliconValley Y Combinator.
- Kitepower finished its successful crowdfunding on October 4th worth it 850.000 euros.
Currently, two other Airborne Wind Europe members are running crowdfunding campaigns:
- Kitemill has raised so far some 1.9 M euros through the Folkeinvest platform, it is still open until December 20.
- EnerKite has raised more than 750.000 euros, its campaign runs until end of January 2023.